We all agree that balance is the key to health and longevity. Trying to live a balanced life is difficult at best. One way to ensure success is to plan. Here is our guide to every step along the way. Remember, living a balanced life is taking a step in the right direction every day. Begin today...
1) Water is the greatest determining factor of health and longevity. Not all water is created equal. Choose water that gives you maximum hydration, minimal acidity and nothing added or artificial. Flavored waters, added minerals, carbonated waters are all treated as food, not as water within our digestive process. We recommend drinking ionized water which is alkaline, anti-oxidant and intensely hydrating at a cellular level. Drink as much fresh ionized water as you can to remove toxins & keep your brain sharp, ideally 1/2 your body weight in ounces every day. Read Dr. Batmanghelidj's book "Your Body's Many Cries For Water".
2) Practice yoga which lets you live in the moment while stretching releases toxins from your muscles, keeping you young. You can choose to do yoga at home, within a supportive class environment or even in an intense heated environment. Do not feel pressured, simply choose the level and environment that makes you feel amazing! Yoga takes time to master, and time to feel the results. Generally it takes 21 days to elongate your tissues and notice your flexibility improve. By the second month, you will even have changes in your body shape and your energy because you will be using less energy for daily tasks.
3) Listen to your body and your soul. This is where the true answers are to your questions about your health & your life. This means that you must spend time in silence, without distraction and without extraneous thoughts. There is no connection within if you are distracted without. Plan even 15 minutes alone with your thoughts. You will be amazed at what you hear.
4) Let sweat flow from your pores once a day to remove toxins & regenerate your skin. Our FAR Infrared Sauna creates more sweat than a traditional steam while boosting immunity, reducing wrinkles and eliminating joint pain. Studies have shown that Infrared light lifts depression and restores strength to your metabolism and body energy. Allowing the body to sweat is essential to cleanse the lymphatic system and reduce the toxic load of the body. It is especially important for women during hormonal surges to allow the body to reset its normal sensitivity levels. Do not use anti-perspirants for this reason.
5) Have a positive outlook. This increases immunity, general health, heart function & will bring you love & success. Everyone wants to be around a positive person, and although no one is positive all the time, having a positive outlook can really expand your perception and the possibilities. Negativity reduces your options and gives you the feeling that you are the victim of life. With a positive outlook, problems will seem much less and you will be able to create change more easily. Remember that positive ions are uplifting, while negative ions are grounding.
6) Write down your short & long term goals four times each year. This frees up your mind & focuses your thoughts. The making of lists has long been a solution for many people to focus the mind and to remember even the minutest of details. By having goals and writing them down, you will tend to embed those goals in your psyche and subconsciously orient your decisions towards those goals. It is the best way to support your path and to evaluate options along the way.
7) Wear our Advanced Protection SPF 30 moisturizer, but spend time outside every day. 15 to 30 minutes of this outside time should be spent walking. By moving through nature, you are absorbing the energy of nature and carrying that within. There is something about walking in nature that relaxes the breathing, restores the mind and makes problems and stresses seem much smaller. Do not underestimate the power of nature.
8) Eat green vegetables every day or take our organic SP Green Food capsules! Green vegetables contain every phytonutrient, mineral and vitamin that the human body requires for optimal health. The nutrient content of vegetables in our markets today is much less than even 50 years ago. For that reason, vegetables must be consumed at every meal. Taking SP Green Food daily will do more for you than vitamin C, protein powder and Ginseng combined.
9) Appreciate the people in your life. There is nothing of greater sadness than to leave this life unremembered and alone. Draw people to you through a positive outlook, generosity, patience and appreciation. You will receive many rewards throughout your life as a result. And remember, your dog can't take care of you when you're sick.
10) Eat protein & fat at least twice each day. This will give you the best combination of structure-building and fuel for your metabolism. Many people underestimate the importance of fat and protein. There are numerous structures in the human body that cannot simply exist on vitamins, minerals, vegetables and grains. Every central nerve in the brain and spinal cord is surrounded by a myelin sheath made of fat. Most of your hormones, including sexual, stress-handling and reproductive hormones, are made from fat. Your ability to do endurance exercise is based on your essential fat load. And there is nothing that can replace a structure in your body except for protein. All bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, organs, glands and even your eyes are made from protein. If you want to repair something that is damaged, then protein will be the key. Also, most of your digestive enzymes are made from protein. Do don't skimp on the protein and fat, especially as you age.
11) Take Whole Food Fiber or Gastro-Fiber every day for healthy elimination. A healthy individual should have at least 1 to 2 bowel movements every day. Do not live your life with anything less. You will regret it and you will have chronic illness, toxicity and symptoms as a result. And don't think that because you eat high-fiber cereals or vegetables that your body should have enough fiber. Often it needs pre-digested fiber that helps not only to exercise the muscular contraction of the intestinal tract, but to cleanse the tract of residue and plaque common as a result of our modern diets.
12) Get at least four colonic hydrotherapy sessions every year to ensure the health of the colon. This will prevent toxic accumulation and maintain a healthy system as you age. Colonics is something that everyone can benefit from and there is no better way to naturally cleanse your elimination system.
13) Complete our 21 Day Home Purification Cleanse Kit & 1 bottle of Wormwood Complex at least once each year. Our 21 day kit is the best way to detoxify and purify your body and the Wormwood Complex eliminates all potential parasitic material in the intestinal tract, a practice that we recommend for everyone in every country since we can encounter parasites not just while traveling, but in our food, our water and from our pets. Comprehensive seasonal cleansing is the best way to offset the daily choices we make that may not be the healthiest options and give our body tissues the chance to rejuvenate and heal, minimizing our chances of more serious illnesses down the road.
14) Get a Detox Lymphatic Drainage treatment at least four times each year. This increases immunity and cleanses the body at a cellular level. By draining the lymphatic system through the pathways of elimination, you are giving every cell renewed energy and the ability to fill its resources with optimal nutrition and body fluid. This helps to prevent the development of disease at a cellular level and reduces chronic symptoms.
15) Try to get massage therapy at least once each month, or more often when stressed. Massage is not to be underestimated. It is the most comprehensive treatment for the entire body, increasing circulation, reducing muscle tension, allowing bones and joints to move more freely and eliminating many stress-induced symptoms. Massage not only feels great, it is great for you ... a fact proven in more than 5,000 studies world-wide.
16) You must make decisions that reduce the level of stress you experience. You cannot live with chronic stress every day. It is the leading cause of heart attacks, stroke, arthritis, heart disease, insomnia, migraines, psychological disorders, digestive disorders and loneliness. It will kill you ...
17) Breathe .... deeply .... daily .... consciously.
18) Smile & connect with something divine. Need we say more?
We will be closed Saturday, June 1st for an in-house training!
Online appointment booking is available for current clinic clients.
Shop now for an ISIS gift certificate...the perfect gift!
The Beauty of Spring ... Having just passed the spring equinox, the season turns to the element of Wood in Traditional Chinese medicine. This is the time to focus, make plans, create ideas. It is also the time to grow new green shoots, deepen our roots and prepare to bloom. Strengthen the energy of wood with our green clays, Phyt'Ethers, Wood Shampoo and organic moisturizers. Read more about Wood
In our clinic we provide only ionized water because it is the healthiest water you can drink. Learn how you can have ionized water right from your kitchen sink.
Sign up for our e-newsletter to keep up-to-date on clinic and health news.